- Job Type
- Full-Time and Part-Time
- Medina, Ohio
Are you looking for an immediate way to positively impact your local community? Are you passionate about people? We are too, and we’re looking for the next Difference Maker – someone who is responsible, reliable and wants to make an impact right where they are.
Direct Care Staff are compassionate, caring and dependable individuals who are interested in making a difference in the life of another. No prior experience is needed; we provide all necessary and ongoing training!
Direct Care Staff must be willing and able to:
- Always ensure the safety and well-being of the Consumer(s)
- Accompany Consumer(s) on community outings
- Involve Consumer(s) in community and recreation-based activities
- Assist, teach and/or complete everyday life skills such as: meal preparation, simple household tasks
- Accompany Consumer(s) to various medical and community-based appointments
- Provide specialized care that bring our Consumer(s) increased opportunities for active participation in the community and an enhanced quality of life
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age.
- A valid Ohio Driver’s License and maintains a driving record in accordance with Agency policy
- Current and valid auto insurance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Clear criminal background and drug screening
- Reliable and conscientious
- Willingness to help others